Skip navigation
Banner: Advertise here!

Contract: Login Login / Search

Jacksonville Jaguars WR Dede Westbrook desires

Jacksonville Jaguars WR Dede Westbrook desires 200 metres in NFL first appearance -- NFL Nation- ESPN
NFL NationChoose Weblog...Football NationAFC NorthBaltimore RavensCleveland BrownsCincinnati BengalsPittsburgh SteelersAFC SouthHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsTennessee TitansAFC EastBuffalo BillsMiami DolphinsNew Great britain PatriotsNew York JetsAFC WestDenver BroncosKansas Town ChiefsOakland RaidersLos Angeles ChargersNFC NorthChicago BearsDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersMinnesota VikingsNFC SouthAtlanta FalconsNew Orleans SaintsCarolina PanthersTampa Fresh BuccaneersNFC EastDallas CowboysNew York GiantsPhiladelphia EaglesWashington RedskinsNFC WestArizona CardinalsLos Angeles RamsSan Francisco 49ersSeattle Seahawks Jaguars' Dede Westbrook needs 2 hundred yards as part of his National football league debut18dMichael DiRoccoSeahawks' total win over Silver eagles shows they are able to nevertheless conquer anyone5hBrady HendersonEagles overlook possibility to clinch Eastern side, retracted to National football conference pack5hTim McManusNFL Playoff Photo: Updated seed soon after Few days 135hKevin SeifertStrangely amazing, May well Flacco brings any Jameis Winston along with consumes the 'W'8hJamison HensleyEric Lee sparks Patriots' protection, makes praise from Costs Belichick9hMike ReissAlvin Kamara, Mark Ingram get New orleans saints frightening to run away together with National football conference South9hMike TriplettMarshawn Lynch works Raiders in order to enlighten Titans, first-place tie9hPaul GutierrezRams mop aside Cardinals, secure initial earning level given that 20039hAlden GonzalezDespite Lewis Fitzgerald's milestone, Blaine Gabbert problems as Cardinals don't succeed versus Rams9hJosh WeinfussCam Newton, Panthers right now have to get approach to save you wild-card spot9hDavid NewtonGeno Cruz offers uninspiring performance instead of Eli Manning9hJordan RaananLed by simply Keenan Allen Ronald Darby Jersey, Wall chargers move into tie up for very first along with win over Browns9hEric WilliamsJosh Gordon leads to in exchange; can't reduce Browns from going 0-1210hPat McManamonSuspension coming for Gronk? Why it is possible10hKevin SeifertEight direct is victorious, one 40-year-old QB along with ... a prominent protection? Patriots only go on rolling10hDan GrazianoJaguars' Dede Westbrook expects Two hundred yards in their Football debutplayExpect well-balanced Jaguars assault vs. Cleveland (2:49)The actual NFL Reside team wants the Jaguars to return to their particular ground-and-pound identity against the Cleveland browns. (2:42)FacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerEmailcommentNov 07, 2017Michael DiRoccoESPN Staff Writer CloseCovered University or college involving Florida regarding Tough luck seasons regarding ESPN.org and also Florida Times-UnionGraduate involving The town of jacksonville UniversityMultiple APSE honor winnerFollow upon TwitterFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprintcommentJACKSONVILLE, Fl. -- Dede Westbrook expects to create a fairly big sprinkle in their initial American footbal online game, that is supposed to end up being about Weekend once the Jacksonville Jaguars take part in the Brown colours in FirstEnergy Athletic field.A very, really massive splash. My personal anticipation are large, Westbrook stated Wednesday within the job interview about the "Teal Dark Blitz" upon SportsRadio 930. I usually challenged the competition large for me personally. For me, and this has nothing to do with the actual Brown colours in any respect, but our expectation can be a 200-yard obtaining game. Obviously that's likely to feature me personally as well as Blake [Bortles] located on precisely the same web site most of the sport, yet after the afternoon, that's the expectations that I have got for me personally last week. Exclusively for reference point, the greatest very first with a newbie radio has been 217 back yards (upon 12 draws) and a couple touchdowns by simply Arizona ersus Anquan Boldin towards Detroit in Sept. 7, 2004. Therefore Westbrook is speaking about complementing one of the best receivers in Football record. I think it s possible, he said. I understand myself personally and I know our capabilities. Jaguars rookie Dede Westbrook experienced an extraordinary preseason and possesses quite high expectations regarding his / her introduction, that could appear Weekend inside Cleveland.Brett Davis/USA These days SportsWell, the Jaguars undoubtedly would certainly take it, taking into consideration the condition of the getting corps. Allen Brown is finished for that yr having a split ACL Trey Burton Jersey, Allen Hurns is going not less than immediately having a appropriate ankle harm as well as Marqise Lee continues to be battling any leg injuries earlier times 30 days (however features performed properly) Corey Graham Jersey.This is for Westbrook to be ultraconfident, nevertheless all the others need to temperament their particular anticipation for what type of impact this individual ll make on the crime, especially taking into consideration the climate outlook pertaining to Cleveland in Weekend is good for temperature ranges inside the 1930s, any 90 percent chance of compacted snow and really agitates regarding 25-35 miles-per-hour. It likely will not best problems to toss the basketball. My partner and i don t think you can point out this is exactly what we all count on out of him or her, this is why many catches many of us assume along with yards, Bortles explained. It s an opportunity for your ex to look around and also present exactly what the guy can accomplish. I do believe he got the chance to do it somewhat within the preseason prior to she got bumped up and i also recognize everyone around here has a lot of self confidence in the capacity of the the guy can perform, and so i meters thrilled to find out in which Brandon Graham Jersey. Westbrook had been pretty good within the preseason. A fourth-round decide on along with 2016 Heisman Trophy finalist, he or she led most Football devices together with 288 back yards, despite using any core muscle harm in the preseason ending versus The atlanta area on August. 31. The team positioned your pet about Infrared upon September. 8 and the man had surgery October. 12. He ersus been training in the past two weeks and the Jaguars need to advertise your ex for the energetic roster by simply Several s.michael. Avec Wednesday or they cannot play up against the Browns.Westbrook explained the therapy process and never having the ability to enjoy each one of the prior a couple weeks has not been irritating, nevertheless the delay to ultimately help make their introduction will not be easy. I'm as though people men and also the coaching employees understand specifically exactly what s upwards as well as whenever they feel as if I m ready and I meters able to get out there and compete and also carry out with the capacity i meters capable of, chances are they'll lmost all set me out there, Westbrook mentioned. This is been recently hard since i want to be on the market and also sports is one thing, of course, I enjoy accomplish and I wish to enjoy. FacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerEmailcommentSponsored HeadlinesComments ABOUT Pastries Many of us use biscuits to provide a better online encounter. By simply pressing "OK" without changing your settings you are supplying your accept to get snacks.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.